All the benefits of our Comfort Loop design with an improved blade and handle.
Our Comfort Loop Rotary Cutter with a 45 mm blade makes cutting quilting materials a breeze, and an updated blade and handle make every job even easier. The blade features a titanium coating that is three times harder than steel for improved durability and lasting sharpness, and the handle includes Softgrip® to reduce hand fatigue. A curved shape with a loop handle provides a natural fit for your hand to improve control, and a versatile design provides excellent blade visibility for right- or left-handed users. It even includes a sliding button that extends the blade during use and retracts it for safe storage.
· Ideal for cutting multiple layers of fabric, paper, felt and vinyl
· Rotary blade can be assembled to either side of the rotary cutter, providing optimal blade visibility for both right-and left-handed users
· Precision-ground 45 mm rotary blade features a titanium coating that is three times harder than steel for improved durability and lasting sharpness
· Softgrip® handle offers added comfort and reduced hand fatigue
· Curved, loop-handle design provides a natural fit for your hand, improves control and lets you keep the cutter in hand while you rearrange materials
· Sliding button extends blade during use, locks it into position and retracts it for safe storage
· Blades snap in or out easily for quick replacement
· Replacement 45 mm rotary blades available (item# 95317097, non-titanium)
· Five-pack of replacement 45 mm rotary blades available (item# 95287097, non-titanium)