Are you a new CBD user? It’s easy to work CBD into your daily routine with our 500mg tincture! At the moderate dose of 17mg per serving, you have the flexibility to find out what works best for your body and help determine your favorite daily dosage.
CBD Oil Tinctures are a great way to incorporate CBD into your daily routine! Simple, portable, and easy to use, these 30mL tinctures are perfect to throw in your bag and set out for the day.
Our Full Spectrum Oil Tinctures combine the powers of CBD oil and other naturally occurring plant proteins, minerals, vitamins, and more so that you can reap all of the benefits of the cannabis plant without any potentially intoxicating effects. Full Spectrum Oil Tinctures include <0.3% THC. When you use CBDistillery™ CBD Oil Tinctures, you can be assured you’re using the highest quality CBD on the market.
All CBDistillery™ products are third-party lab-tested to ensure the highest quality and consistent dosing. CBDistillery™ products are made using U.S. Hemp Authority-certified non-GMO industrial hemp grown in the USA using natural farming practices.
Ingredients: Fractionated Coconut Oil (MCT) and Full Spectrum CBD Hemp Extract (Aerial Parts)
How To Use
• CBD oil tinctures are very convenient and easy to use! Simply apply your desired dosage and hold under the tongue for 10-20 seconds before swallowing.
• Get creative and add CBD oil to your favorite drinks!
• Adjust dose as needed, individual results may vary.
• The recommended dosage of CBD is 30-60mg daily. For best results, it is recommended that you start with 5-10 mg of CBD, wait 3-4 hours, and increase as necessary to achieve desired effects.
• For individual recommendations on CBD dosages, check with your physician or healthcare provider.
• Available in a variety of different strengths: 8mg / 17mg / 33mg / 83mg / 167mg
• Convenient and portable 30 mL tincture bottle
• Abundant in fatty acid Omega 3, B complex vitamins, and all 20 essential amino acids
• Sourced from non-GMO industrial hemp grown in the USA through natural farming practices
• Oil extracted from aerial plant parts